July 29th – September 2nd, 2017
7 Nights Lodging / 5 Fishing Trips – Value
$2,695 PRICE $2,495
Five Different Fishing Trips! Five Different Locations!
- 1 Silver Salmon trip on the Kenai River
- 1 Halibut trip at the Cook Inlet
- 1 Seward Multi-species Trip for Halibut, Ling Cod, Silver Salmon, Rockfish, Snapper
- 1 Upper Kenai Trip for Reds & Trophy Rainbows
- 1 Fly-Out for Silver Salmon & Bear Viewing
Five different fishing trips! Five different locations! Five different fishing techniques all in one week!
How is that for variety? We are excited to offer this great week of diverse fishing trips every week in the month of August as our “2017” August Bonanza”. You will be fishing for silver salmon out of a power boat on the lower or middle Kenai and using a drift boat on the upper Kenai for sockeye salmon (“REDS”), trophy rainbow trout and dolly varden. You will be fishing for halibut in the Cook Inlet, the richest halibut grounds in the world. Your multi species combo trip will originate out of Seward. The ling cod fishing has been on fire the last few years! Your fly out will be to the west side of Cook Inlet for silvers and a chance to see and photograph bears in the wild! Join us for the trip of a lifetime and experience fishing all over the Kenai Peninsula at a discounted “AUGUST BONANZA” price! Bring your camera and your best smile for some great photographic opportunities! You may see bears, moose, bald eagles, whales, glaciers and more!
All of our fishing packages include:
All packages are check-in Saturday and check-out the following Saturday
- All fishing equipment for the trip (rods, reels and bait)
- Professional licensed guides, and the cleaning of your fish.
- 50 Lbs. of fish vacuum packed and frozen “FREE” with every package.
- Onsite freezer room / laundry room.
- All salmon trips are 6 hours (half day) but can be upgraded to 10 hour full-day trips.
- High Speed Wireless Internet in every room.
- Breakfast bar included daily.
- Custom packages are available upon request.
- All packages are subject to a sales tax.
- Air Fare to Alaska
- Fishing License
- Lunch & Dinner
- Car Rental
- Sales Tax
“Our most recent trip to Gone Fishin’ Lodge was one of those that cannot be duplicated! The fishing for silvers was spectacular! Ralph was an excellent guide and patiently worked with us on our river fishing. This was my third trip to the lodge. I’ve made other trips to the Kenai Peninsula and stayed elsewhere but as far as having a great experience I recommend the Gone Fishin’ Lodge” – Dave Schearer (Ventura, CA)