June 3rd-July 15th OR July 29th-September 2nd, 2017
7 Nights Lodging / 6 Fishing Trips – Value
$2,595 PRICE $2,395
- 6 Guided Fishing Trips for Halibut, Kings, Reds,OR Silver Salmon
- 2 Kenai River Or Kasilof River Salmon Trips
- 2 Halibut Trips @ Cook Inlet
- 2 Float Plane Fly-outs for Red Salmon/Bear Viewing
- June 3rd-July 15th OR
- 2 Float Plane Fly-outs for Silver Salmon/Bear Viewing
- July 29th-September 2nd
Providing a value packed “World Class” fishing opportunity loaded with a variety of trips!
Join the Gone Fishin’ Lodge this year on some of the most exciting fishing that we have to offer! Take your best shot at some big kings in June and July on the Kenai or Kasilof River. The feisty silvers return to the Kenai in August where you can hook into some big fish! Our lodge record 19 pound silver was caught on the Kenai. Fishing for halibut in the Cook Inlet will always challenge your strength. Halibut average 20-30 pounds but quite often we bring them in up to 100 pounds or more. They are one of the best tasting fish! You have two float plane fly outs for sockeye in June or silver salmon in August on this trip. Flying is a great way to see more of Alaska. You will be able to access places that you can’t drive to and often times you will see glaciers, volcanoes and wildlife from the plane.
All of our fishing trips include:
- High Speed Wireless Internet Access in every room
- Breakfast bar included daily.
- All packages have a choice of a drift or power boat.
- All salmon trips are 6 hours (half day) but can be upgraded to 10 hour full-day trips.
- All fishing equipment for the trip (rods, reels and bait)
- Professional licensed guides, and the cleaning of your fish.
- Other custom packages are available upon request.
- All packages are subject to a sales tax.
- 50 Lbs. of fish vacuum packed and frozen “FREE” with every package.
- Onsite freezer room / laundry room.
- Air Fare to Alaska
- Fishing License
- Lunch, Dinner
- Car Rental
- Sales Tax
“Super! Even that word does not describe the wonderful time my wife and I spent with the fishing gang at the Gone Fishin’ Lodge!” – Vernon Waligora (Verdi, NV))