June 3rd – July 1st, 2017
7 Nights Lodging / 6 Days Fishing – Value
$2,695 PRICE $2,495
- 1 King Salmon Trip on the Kenai or Kasilof River
- 2 Deep Sea Halibut Trips at the Cook Inlet
- 1 Upper Kenai Trip for Red Salmon
- 1 Float Plane Fly-Out for Red Salmon & Bear Viewing Opportunity
- 1 Seward Multiple Species King Salmon/Halibut Combo
Fishing all over the Kenai Peninsula!
King Salmon fishing is in full swing on the Kenai and Kasilof rivers. Red(Sockeye)Salmon are making their way up the Kenai River in early June and heading for the Russian river which opens up June 11th. Fishing on the Russian river for Reds is FREE! We show you how and where to fish, you just have to be here! Red Salmon are also gathering in Big River Lake in early June where we do our fly out fishing and bear viewing. The number of Reds at Big River Lake and the ease and convenience of them for the bear’s diet makes this one of Alaska’s greatest spots to photograph bears in the wild. Halibut fishing is usually excellent and the tides look real good for the opportunity to land some great fish. Our Multiple Species saltwater King Salmon/Halibut combo trip is action packed with a two king and two halibut per day limit!
All of our fishing packages include:
All packages are check-in Saturday and check-out the following Saturday
- All fishing equipment for the trip (rods, reels and bait)
- Professional licensed guides, and the cleaning of your fish
- 50 Lbs. of fish vacuum packed and frozen “FREE” with every package.
- Onsite freezer room / laundry room.
- All King Salmon trips on the Kenai River are done out of a power boat and are 6 hours (half day) but can be upgraded to 10 hour full-day trip.
- All King Salmon trips on the Kasilof River are done out of a drift boat and are 8 hours.
- High Speed Wireless Internet in every room.
- Breakfast bar included daily.
- Other custom packages are available upon request.
- All packages are subject to a sales tax.
- Air Fare to Alaska
- Fishing License
- Lunch & Dinner
- Car Rental
- Sales Tax
“I had a great time! Probably the best fishing trip I’ve made anywhere! The overnight fishing/camping trip was truly an adventure. The fishing for silvers was awesome! I will return!” – Ray Chavira (Oxnard, CA)